Over the years, HFMC has adjusted to meet the health care needs of our community. Due to the tremendous demand for care, we accept new patients based on eligibility with the following prioritization of services:
- Complex medical problems such as heart failure, lupus, asthma, etc.
- Mental health disorders
- Type 1 Diabetes
- Unfunded patients who are discharged from local hospitals without financial means for medical follow-up
At this time, we are unable to provide the following services:
- Primary care or routine physicals
- Gynecological or family planning
- Surgical needs other than minor surgery
- Imaging studies such as MRI or CT scans
Our capabilities for referral to subspecialists are limited.
Harvest Free Medical Clinic patients must meet the following eligibility criteria:
Patients who are eligible for care are also eligible to receive medications from our pharmacy as well as lab testing and supplies.
- No insurance, including Medicare, Medicaid, or veterans benefits
- Household income less than 200% of the federal poverty level
- Place of residence does not affect eligibility